Teacher has orgy with 4 students while a fifth filmed it . ahahahahha

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
That's pretty boss but not meaning to piss on anyone's parade or anything but this thread is pretty useless without a link to the vid..

charlie131

VIP Junglist
dont think they can release videos if its an on going footage. I'm sure the kids made copies so when she gets her 20 years they'll show the world.. Dont really wanna see it though, just a funny story

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I was sat here eating my sammiches thinking you were some think kind of devious freak until I read the article a little more closely and realized this was a female teacher got a bunch of guys over the age of consent to fuck her in the locker room. Now I just think you've rounded up a pretty shit news story..

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
says they're adults then young boys?
if they are over 18 she should just lose her job its not like they didnt know what they were doing?

groelle

VIP Junglist
says they're adults then young boys?
if they are over 18 she should just lose her job its not like they didnt know what they were doing?
ya dunno. its the us, dont forget. even 8 year olsd can be sex offenders, and 17 year old boys go to jail for beeing sucked of voluntarily by 15 year olds.

land of the free. roflmao.

charlie131

VIP Junglist
She'll get done for abuse of power not the age of the boys. Strict rules about teachers fuckig school kids. Especially in high schools. All the kids have to do is say she forced them and that's it