teach me the ways of dnb!

ladyjungle

hey i love my drum n bass but find it hard keeping upto date since i got slung out ov my group ov dj mates wen my ex decided i was old hat....

so please guys help!!! i go to chemical records n try to keep up but i need new dnb n i need to b told bout the nxt up n coming dj's (watch this space type thing!!!)

n e ways it would be much appreciated! peace x

i always find internet radio shows of my favourite producers good... they tend to play the tunes i'm interested in, so this will give you a good idea of whats coming up and who its by...

for example, dj complex on livednb is basicly settinging my shopping list for the up-coming months!

This place is guna be your best bet imo. Search the members mixes and go through General alot. Try to go to as many local nights as possible as well.

HAHAHAH YOU GUYS ARE NUTTS I CAN TELL IM GUNNA LIKE IT HERE!!!
FAIR PLAY TO YOU ALL.... I LIKE THE ADVICE BUT HAVNT THE 1ST CLUE HOW TO WORK A FORUM....
BUT IM LEARNIN!

LOVE IT MATE... AND AS FOR GETTING TO ASMANY LOCAL NIGHTS AS I CAN!!!!!
I CANT! I WORK ALL WEEKENDS IN A NIGHT CLUB SO SPOSE I AM IN THE UNDERGROUND DNB SCENE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT I CANT HELP
IT I HAVE TO WORK SO MISS ALL THE STUFF I WANT TO SEE....

SO IF YOU GUYS R LOCAL WATS UR FAVE VENUE??? XXX

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

oh yeah n thanx you guys much love x

HAHAHAH YOU GUYS ARE NUTTS I CAN TELL IM GUNNA LIKE IT HERE!!!
FAIR PLAY TO YOU ALL.... I LIKE THE ADVICE BUT HAVNT THE 1ST CLUE HOW TO WORK A FORUM....
BUT IM LEARNIN!

LOVE IT MATE... AND AS FOR GETTING TO ASMANY LOCAL NIGHTS AS I CAN!!!!!
I CANT! I WORK ALL WEEKENDS IN A NIGHT CLUB SO SPOSE I AM IN THE UNDERGROUND DNB SCENE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT I CANT HELP
IT I HAVE TO WORK SO MISS ALL THE STUFF I WANT TO SEE....

SO IF YOU GUYS R LOCAL WATS UR FAVE VENUE??? XXX

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

oh yeah n thanx you guys much love x

you live in bristol, there's things going on every single night!

you live in bristol, there's things going on every single night!

You're from Bristol eh? Ali's right, there's things going on all the time. Calyx and Lenzman played last night for one. Try and get to Basement 45 a lot, there's always dnb nights going on there. Where do you usually/used to go?

Back
Top Bottom