tc

He has done some wicked tunes dont know why people ahte on him. as far as jump up goes hes one of the few good producers doing it right now.

Game Over, Jump, Old Texaco Garage are heavy! Not a big fan of some of his more 'gimmicky' tunes like Wheres My Money but they do what they do well y'know. King Of Africa was great too!

Theer is a hell of a lot more shit producers to hate on that TC!

He has done some wicked tunes dont know why people ahte on him. as far as jump up goes hes one of the few good producers doing it right now.

Game Over, Jump, Old Texaco Garage are heavy! Not a big fan of some of his more 'gimmicky' tunes like Wheres My Money but they do what they do well y'know. King Of Africa was great too!

Theer is a hell of a lot more shit producers to hate on that TC!

his dj'in skills are pretty aweful though....

saying that i did enjoy his set at sanctuary, that maybe have something to do with SAS and clpiz as well though

I dunno, at glasto i saw thing cueing vinyl on a deck, but he had two cd decks going already, 99% sure he was posing for photos cos he had his tongue all sticking out and shit and he was pulling a face.

I dunno, at glasto i saw thing cueing vinyl on a deck, but he had two cd decks going already, 99% sure he was posing for photos cos he had his tongue all sticking out and shit and he was pulling a face.

fair enough, I thought it was a pretty set decent to be honest. saying that anything would've pleased me at the point in time as I was fresh out of leaving Jay-Z's WACK performance early.

Back
Top Bottom