TC?

Just wondering. I've heard alot of his tracks, old and new. Seems nowadays he's doing a bit of recycling. Dunno how i feel about the guy, on the one hand one out of every 4 or 5 of his tracks is like a dancefloor smasher but it still lacks a distinguishing characteristic. Like, i could hear one of his newer songs played out and immediately be like, "oh..this is TC, it's gotta be". Whats your opinion on TC, is he good or is he just making it..somehow?

very hit and miss.
i remember when i first heard game over dropped, and that was pretty fucking sick. then it just got smashed the fuck out off. still, i like droppin it in mixes as a tease.

he's by no means consistant tune wise, his production is always pretty decent though.

i agree with you about his sound, you can tell it a mile off.

Nah man i did start to think that but some of his newest tune si have no idea of names coz ive heard themc at raves but he has stepped up his game big time expect big things

To be honest the few times ive seen TC.... He's been pretty good. Seen his live Evoloution Tour and that was good... it was some good production delivered well .. and live. As to his DJ-ing side of things... like the matey sed before, he can be hit or miss... he's either all there and game for a good night.. or sometimes.. hes just unlucky. Still he puts out a fair few rocking tunes that are usually guarunteed to be stuck in ur mind for days...

personally the only song i actually enjoy listenin to of his is the warhead rmx, the rest of his stuff is synthy poo, the guy can't even mix either :\

that bad girl tune could be good, shame about the same bassline as all the other tunes he's ever done bassline he put in it.

I used to like him loads but gone off him alot recently

he has made some very decent tunes imo (compton, deep, warhead remix, everyday remix, game over, flatline, wheres my money, rockstar, jump, driver, bad girl) but since about march last year its all been a bit downhill

get that girl was shite and only got rinsed because of his history & nothing is just that, nothing!

the album was poor, he changed half the tunes & had a mix from the scratch perverts (i do rate them but why didnt he do his own mix? or get in distorted minds?)

he changed drinks which was a big big dissapointment and has anyone seen the video for it? he looks like such a fat fool! its just his egotistical lp covers taken to the next level

and plus he cant mix vinyl for shit but still insists on doing sets, how can he get a set at one nation when there are so many djs better than him in both technical ability and selection (he only rinses his tunes really)

he has got production talent but he needs to focus on the music and what made ppl like his tunes and stop wasting his time with cheesy vocals and shitty bass

if he doesnt watch himself hes gonna end up bein the "new pendulum"

i don't rate his djing at all. cdjs or not, his selection is piss poor and he plays too much of his own stuff.
same goes for hazard as well a bit, he tends too play too much of his own stuff, but all the other tunes are smashers, and his high impact mixing brings him through.

i don't rate his djing at all. cdjs or not, his selection is piss poor and he plays too much of his own stuff.
same goes for hazard as well a bit, he tends too play too much of his own stuff, but all the other tunes are smashers, and his high impact mixing brings him through.

a few artists can get away with only rinsing their stuff and hazard is defiantly one of them
the variation in the sounds of the tunes he has produced is phenomenal, so many different sounds

plus ur always gonna hear the latsest hazard dubplates and i honestly cant remember when he last brought out a tune i didnt like

the man is an absolute dnb god, how dare you compare him to :piss:TC!!!

bought the evolution ep, some weeks later i find out browsing my recordbag i got two evolution ep's

then i played the evolution ep and thought it was shite

so selling some evolution ep's, GOT TWO LEFT :teeth:

Last edited:
(yn)yeah I know what you mean guys

Like some of his stuff, others not so much (even though they're well similar sounding!) - really didn't like get that girl...

It's all a bit "one trick pony" at the moment, but I think that's because he had to get a lot of tracks together at once, so that's what happens, you don't have time to make up totally fresh beats and basslines, so you just tweak old ones (even if you do make em from fresh they'll end up sounding like the others!)

But the guy's clearly a good producer, with more ideas than he really knows what to do with, give him time, and I'm sure he'll come up with a fresh crop of tracks that'll make you stand up and take notice, just like when we first heard him...

maybe

just heard his remix of clipz - push it up.
and it's horendous. i actually really liked the original, and he's just destroyed it.
and on the same tip, clipz remix of where's my money isn't up to much. not that the original was either... but, y'know.
an eye for an eye i guess!

(yn)yeah I know what you mean guys

Like some of his stuff, others not so much (even though they're well similar sounding!) - really didn't like get that girl...

It's all a bit "one trick pony" at the moment, but I think that's because he had to get a lot of tracks together at once, so that's what happens, you don't have time to make up totally fresh beats and basslines, so you just tweak old ones (even if you do make em from fresh they'll end up sounding like the others!)

But the guy's clearly a good producer, with more ideas than he really knows what to do with, give him time, and I'm sure he'll come up with a fresh crop of tracks that'll make you stand up and take notice, just like when we first heard him...

maybe

yes mate, TC must be a hippy cos he loves to recycle!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom