spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Good or bad?

personally i think every element of TC is bad
His DJ'ing is terrible and his TC Evolution live is nothing but a novelty

i dunno, some of his tunes he producers are ok, some are crap
i don't really like MC jakes aswell
the girls singing on the evolution live thing are annoying, its a rave not a james brown gig

producer : 99% of tunes are utter nonsense, 1 % are good (i can't remember the tune i like)

dj : fucking horrible :(

producer : 99% of tunes are utter nonsense, 1 % are good (i can't remember the tune i like)

dj : fucking horrible :(

So do you have 100 TC tunes and you only like 1.

I personally thought Gameover, Rockstar, Deep, Driver, Texaco Garage, and af few other dubs he has are or were wicked when they came out.

I think all this negativity is people following the crowd. I can think of many other dj's that have the same mixing capability as him yet get praised. Also
I think the fact of his love for CDJ's didn't go down well and that another so called reason people talk badly about him. Another reason I personally think is jealousy of his popularity and rapid rise in the scene. I personally think he's cool, some of his tunes sound a little heartless and recycled, but when he gets it right his tunes sound amazing in the club and car !.

Sorry for my rant but its early and im ill. :oops_sign

hes fast becoming the new pendulum, "Drum n bass for people who don't like drum n bass"
it gets annoyin when you go to a rave and as soon as they play a pendulum tune all the "indie" kids or whatever they are go mad 4 it!
i remember going all way down to guildford to see shy and nobody was dancing to half his tunes but as soon as he played granite, all the students went mad!

i dont think TC should be winnin best album award aswell

TC's mixdowns are some of the best in the business! All of his tunes (whether people like them or not) are excellently produced in terms of quality. Although i'm not a huge fan of most of his music he is an extremely talented geeza. Most of my mates, namely Fresh, Subfocus, Andy C, Brookes Brothers to name a few all express the same view. Subfocus was telling me that the speed that he creates a tune and gets a vibe going in the studio is really impressive. He doesn't always get it right in my opinion but he has made alot of anthems in the scene which we have all danced to in the past.
Just sharing mine and a few of my close friends opinions.

Back
Top Bottom