TC - WAR

Yea but reprazent wasnt pure cheese was it, TC Evolution live is aimed at a certain audience, who wants to see Tc sing about how hes a rockstar and play the same rinsed tunes 'live' in a rave. Not me

exactly, if tc wants to do that he should get his own gigs straight up. for example what london elektricity did with their live dvd, thats real live drum n bass.

to add to that, imagine going to see tc live at say the scala or mean fiddler and watching him play and reload the same rinsed tunes over.........yeah it would be a shit gig.

to add something again, the cheesiness is just getting really bad I can honestly imagine get that girl being played in dukes or any other standard cheese club.

having said all this I do realise he's got some serious talent in the studio, but that doesn't mean too much when someone comes out with stuff like this.

imo still

Yea i agree,he is startin 2 b a bit repetitive with his tunes but hes still an ace producer.Any1 knw wats actually on the evolution ep-vinyl version that is

Yes yes u bois im feelin tha same thing. every time u hear a dj start with an epic tune, u wait til the beat kicks in and within the first 10 secs u can tell weather its a tc tune or not. hes pushed new limits to dnb i cnt deny that but like the othas said, he shoud use his untold skill to push even more limits and stop makin the same sorta tunes! and also he loves his own bumring, anyone at global gathering will no about this.

Yes yes u bois im feelin tha same thing. every time u hear a dj start with an epic tune, u wait til the beat kicks in and within the first 10 secs u can tell weather its a tc tune or not. hes pushed new limits to dnb i cnt deny that but like the othas said, he shoud use his untold skill to push even more limits and stop makin the same sorta tunes! and also he loves his own bumring, anyone at global gathering will no about this.

yeah TC set as global was shocking. All his little shity samples soon made us walk out.... worst set ive ever heard

Back
Top Bottom