TC - Unleash The Wolves

Rowdy tune. And lol about TC being poor DJ, he's one of the best actually. Suffers from the same problem as A.M.C doe, lacking the continuity and flow in the mix sometimes. But technically he's on top of the game, really fast and versatile.

Rowdy tune. And lol about TC being poor DJ, he's one of the best actually. Suffers from the same problem as A.M.C doe, lacking the continuity and flow in the mix sometimes. But technically he's on top of the game, really fast and versatile.

I'll agree with you that he's quick and has a broad selection, but some of those tunes do not go together at all. I mean come on, Afterglow and Time Tripping, really?

i saw him play at fabric a couple of years ago, and then i heard a recording on his soundcloud from an event he played a couple of weeks beforehand, and the sets were EXACTLY the same.

can't take anything away from his production skills though, dude's made more bangers than i've had hot dinners.

Saw the fat man play a pre-recorded mix live before, tracks fading in while his hands were in the air. Vile stuff really.

It won't let me listen to it for some bastard reason, it's not the one from Andy's all night mix with Nil By Mouth is it? (Not the JM dub)

Didn't he get a slap on the wrist for playing pre mixed CDs some years ago, then he went away and practiced and learnt how to mix properly. Or maybe he's still doing it.

pretty cool tune
sounds like alot of rene lavice stuff

you mean rene lavice and tc sound like alot of SPYs stuff? :shades:

seriously.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom