Tc Tap Ho Trap Remix

so is trap basically just the sorta beats you'd hear behind 80% of modern 'hip-hop'?

and why is it so popular all of a sudden?

this is huge though...

dunno what the fuck it is really but its hype, just sort of hip-hop/140bpm/carnival rave shit. It's just madness bro. Been getting into it for the past year or so and its just straight up party music.

Check the trap mix i did, pretty much a sum of of the music.

It is almost more trap-step instead of straight trap…and I love that. One listen to the drums and you’ll understand why. The tune is a bit repetitive, and suffers from sounding like a million variants of a loop instead of a ‘song’, but I’d throw that shizz in for a couple minutes during a set to get em bouncing.

crap ho!

some of these 'trap' tunes are mental... but this is weak.

It is almost more trap-step instead of straight trap…and I love that. One listen to the drums and you’ll understand why. The tune is a bit repetitive, and suffers from sounding like a million variants of a loop instead of a ‘song’, but I’d throw that shizz in for a couple minutes during a set to get em bouncing.

fuck off TC

:teeth:

charlie the forum has no room for this utter shit, no teeth.

i dont understand it at all

Bruv, i dont slate your music so dont slate mine, fair enough its not you cup of tea but i dont ocme into your threads and say your music is shit.

Fair enough if you dont understand it then thats cool. ITs just party music, dont need to be chin stroked atall.

Here's a vid to show you how trap goes down.

Last edited by a moderator:

exactly, all about having lil trap edits, got some stormers like that.

What's the difference between Trap and Hiphop. Someone please explain me? There's been non-vocal Hiphop with drops for ages? Kinda like with suddenly everyone is calling their stuff Drumstep. It's D&B FFS!

Check out Low End Theory Podcast / Brainfeeder that stuff is out there for at least 2-3 years??

Last edited:
each to their own boys, like i said its personnel preference, There are some headz on here that love that icicle, youngsta kind of dubstep which i thinks not all that but i just keep that to myself.

In all fairness this tap ho remix is the best representation of the music, i just thought i was quite a live remix to drop on the forum.

Forgot that ppl just straight hate on music here if its not dnb. :)

What's the difference between Trap and Hiphop. Someone please explain me? There's been non-vocal Hiphop with drops for ages? Kinda like with suddenly everyone is calling their stuff Drumstep. It's D&B FFS!

Check out Low End Theory Podcast / Brainfeeder that stuff is out there for at least 2-3 years??

yeah man its been around for years but i've just been getting into it for hte past year or so, its producers like flosstradamus, baauer and diplo who have just propelled it into the limelight.

Back
Top Bottom