TC : TAP HO REMIX

I was going to give this ago, untill I got the music parts and im now forced to use his bleeps as it has his vocals/fx etc in there, which is the only thing I wanted to have a play with tbf.
He's kinda limited where I would go with this track other than making new drums and bass for it, I am kinda obliged to use his synths :/
I refuse to sit there and chop out bits and make it work, it just aint worth it. I might as well get a mic lol save me the trouble. WOM WOM WOOOOOOOOOOOOM :(

I refuse to sit there and chop out bits and make it work, it just aint worth it. :(

lol... never had the patience for remixes. just been listening to a few remixes on soundcloud -- they all sound the same lol. most people just switched the drums. the creative ones made trap :teeth:

maybe do a little mini dnbforum comp for it? seems as trap is shit (imo). the samples seem pretty difficult to make sound differnt to the original tho

Woah woah! People need to open up a bit, there is fucking loads to play with for this! Pretty much finished a trap remix this evening and it sounds pretty different from the original!

Hang tight for the trap ha!

I don't even know what the fuck trap is and those stems are shit, you can hear the drums quietly in the "music" one.

There is no hope for some people. Seriously tho, the stems are fine for a remix, there is a massive section without quiet drums, you dont need the whole fucking stem as a whole!

I read tempos range widely from 135-175bpm.

Not sure, but WHATTAFAQ IS “Trap”, “Chirp”, “SeaPunk”, “PsyTrap”, and “TrapStep”

Maybe I shouldn't trust only in urban dictionary but that is just plain ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom