TC - Tap Ho (Nuera V.I.P)

Thanks bro! I'll see what I can do, was guna keep it as a little sly one for myself but i'll see if interest picks up :D

Nice one!

yeah i like this man, like the swingy beat, makes it different enough to the original but still clearly the same tune etc.

good stuff, will give it a proper listen on speakers but sounds solid through my laptop

yeah i like this man, like the swingy beat, makes it different enough to the original but still clearly the same tune etc.

good stuff, will give it a proper listen on speakers but sounds solid through my laptop

Thanks bro! :D
where can i get the stems?

From here > https://soundcloud.com/tcdnb/sets/tap-ho-remix-par
You know what I think matty. Bigs up mate!!

Big ups Charlie! Nice one bro, look forward to hearing what you get done with it! :D
Nice one !

Nice one for checking it man! :)
bar signature set to 3/4 ? Sounds fat gj!

haha you know it! :) Thanks man.

Sounds wicked. That link isn't working, I'd love to get the stems if anyone can help :D

Edit: love this version, this is what it should have sounded like first time round,

Last edited:
Sounds wicked. That link isn't working, I'd love to get the stems if anyone can help :D

Edit: love this version, this is what it should have sounded like first time round,

Ahhh thanks so much man! Big compliment :D

Just FYI the deadline is Friday incase anyone was really wanting to have a crack at it. Only a 7 day turnaround haha.

like it mate......be a good little cheeky number to drop in your sets

Thanks bro! Yeah thats the plan :D
Yeah very big mate, makes my one look shit now haha :)

hahha cheers geeza! Have you heard the rest of the entries though? Your's is better than 90% of them lol

sounds like your prductions skills are coming along pretty well Matty
Ahh nice one Scotty! Yeah i've basically locked myself away for the past 6 months or so trying to give it a good go. Getting there now!

Hope all is well bro :)

Back
Top Bottom