TC - Space Animal

I really love that tune ever since I heard it in the Sub Focus Essential Mix, pure smasher imo.. I dunno what is TC up to atm, wasn't he supposed to drop an album?

I really love that tune ever since I heard it in the Sub Focus Essential Mix, pure smasher imo.. I dunno what is TC up to atm, wasn't he supposed to drop an album?

Go out and see him dj right now and you will hear what's coming ... big tingz

As for Space Animals, I'm not a huge fan ...

^^ Yeah and you'll hear loads of proper old tunes aswell lol! His set at Southern Sound didnt pick up til half way thru.

^^ Yeah and you'll hear loads of proper old tunes aswell lol! His set at Southern Sound didnt pick up til half way thru.

To be fair, Southern Sound wasn't exactly the place to be showboating his new material.
It was hard work in there, half empty tent, he'd already made up his mind from watching Friction play that he should stick to well known tunes.
Not worth risking an already very thin crowd who clearly were up for anthems. Sometimes you got to do whats right for the situation.

Yeah if only I could see him, but well u know the France.. : champagne, vine, cheese, frogs..

He was in France last weekend iirc

There's so many new tunes for the album and loads more coming by the day I really wouldn't like to guess as to whether Space Animals will even see a release.

To be fair, Southern Sound wasn't exactly the place to be showboating his new material.
It was hard work in there, half empty tent, he'd already made up his mind from watching Friction play that he should stick to well known tunes.
Not worth risking an already very thin crowd who clearly were up for anthems. Sometimes you got to do whats right for the situation.

He was in France last weekend iirc

There's so many new tunes for the album and loads more coming by the day I really wouldn't like to guess as to whether Space Animals will even see a release.

Ah, didn't know.. but you know in France there's basically only dnb in 3/4 towns ; otherwise that's pure shit and since I don't live near a big city..

TC killed it at nocturnal festival in LA this past saturday, dropped all kinds of huge tunes and really showed his top notch djing ability and track choice, threw in some good dubstep tunes throughout the set as well.

The tent wasn't half empty by any means, i was behind the decks and got some photos in which you can see people pretty much taking up the whole tent. I see what your saying tho but it was shockly cheese for the first half hour.

Friction played Jump VIP and then TC played the original, bit ghey imo lol!

Enjoyed the last half tho!

Back
Top Bottom