TC REMIX COMP ENTRY'S

its abit too simple for me, sounding good enough but the drums are too sparse and dont punch enough.

Cheers for the feedback people!! Dark entity I have to say your sick!! Lol loved your remix!! What synths do you use? Your bass sounds are right up my street!! And I need to get more followers on soundcloud do you know how I can get ppl to follow me lol

Cheers for the feedback people!! Dark entity I have to say your sick!! Lol loved your remix!! What synths do you use? Your bass sounds are right up my street!! And I need to get more followers on soundcloud do you know how I can get ppl to follow me lol

Safe Rob, cheers for the support :)! That synth is Native Instruments Massive, and i also use Albino a fair amount too. As for followers i dont know man, ive been trying to get more followers myself recently. I recon if you just spend lots of time commenting on tracks you like with good feedback then theres more chance people will find your profile, then you just gotta hope they like you tunes :)!

Back
Top Bottom