TC - Naughty Girl

Heard Bailey play this on Friday on 1Xtra, absolutely smashed it. Apperently it will be released with 3 minutes of beats and breaks to play / sample with on the flip.

Ooh my gosh!!! CHOON!!

Media said:
Heard Bailey play this on Friday on 1Xtra, absolutely smashed it. Apperently it will be released with 3 minutes of beats and breaks to play / sample with on the flip.

Ooh my gosh!!! CHOON!!
Excellent news (y)

Not fully in to the TC sound ATM, can't help but think he sounds like an 'illinja in training. Yet to hear a really breakthrough tune from him, but no doubt it won't be long.

So big him up and all the Valve Crew as well!

wo wasnt xpectin that drop at all! if i heard that 4 the 1st time in a club i would have gone mental!! gotta agree wit the dilli soundin beatz & bass

Dillinja in the place to be. :jerkit:
i don't know why Tc is still on this tip.he has good production skills but he is a dillinja follower.doesnt make sense...Tc if u read this, make a remix of emma bunton 'maybe'.i would like to hear a dillinja rmx of that one :coffee:

Last edited:
quality.. the vocal sounds well nice.. i love picking up tunes like this for when i'm playing to a club full of ladies who don't normally feel the d&b vibe..

is this the 12" that's gonna have all the DogsOnAcid amen breaks on the flip? any ideas on a release date (i know it's on white)?

Back
Top Bottom