TC & Jakes - Next Hype (Crissy Criss X Malux X Erb N Dub Remix)

No no no this is one of the biggest dancefloor tunes on road at the moment. Fiiiiiireeee!!!
Futurama-Fry.jpg

I absolutely love Erb N Dub but this remix is a car crash. It was released so shortly after TC dropped Unleash The Wolves we've not even had time to rinse the original and they wonder why we don't have anthems anymore. Sorry but it was way to soon to be hearing remixes.

Just going to drop the original bad boy here

I absolutely love Erb N Dub but this remix is a car crash. It was released so shortly after TC dropped Unleash The Wolves we've not even had time to rinse the original and they wonder why we don't have anthems anymore. Sorry but it was way to soon to be hearing remixes.

Just going to drop the original bad boy here

Just saying, all the remix parts to every track on the album have been put up online by TC, so you're probably gonna hear a LOT of remixes in the near future.

Just saying, all the remix parts to every track on the album have been put up online by TC, so you're probably gonna hear a LOT of remixes in the near future.

Yeah i noticed that but I don't see his logic with letting everyone do remixes ok it must be a privilege with some of the big names involved but way to soon. Let us enjoy your album for abit before the tracks start getting dated already and im hearing remixes. Best thing ive heard all year tbh Unleash The Wolves. I just cant believe how fast im hearing remixes ive only just bought the damn album.

In my country your hands would be forcibly severed from your arm for such severe crime of a musical nature. Your family beaten & ostracised from their communities + a plague of locust bought upon their crops from the will of Allah himself. This a blight on the good nation of electronica music & a disease of the ears much like Leprosy.

:hagglers:

TC - Next Hype is already my track of 2016 it's going to take something pretty awesome to beat it.

Back
Top Bottom