TC - Game Over Remix?

Original Nuttah

They Call My Dad Machete
VIP Junglist
Its just like tc - wheres my money, we had the original, then we had the vip, then we had a remix. as we know is by clipz...

i just heard a remix of tc - game over and its not the vip. i no my tunes and this is deffinately Nothing i have heard before.

:miss_rep:

check out the warm up to in the sun 2007 pack

but thats time ago, u sure it jus wasnt mixed with sumthin similar?

and plus where on the pack is it? thats gotta be about 5/6 hours of music. got any better instructions?

i got that tune, its called the 'rollz vip'. its ok, not as good as the other two versions tho imo. if anyone can recommend a program to cut up mp3's i'll post a clip

i dunno, lol, thats just what the new remix is called! its on the dj ss set from raveology dogs, thats the tune i think he means anyway, unless theres been a forth version made!

i heard game over remix remix in a set but its deffinately game over remix remix and not another song cus its basiclt the same tune bassline just another edit like the vip and the start is the same and it says "GAME OVER" lol :D

i also know another song remix im gonna make another thread on, wait a sec... :)

Back
Top Bottom