TC Feat. Jakes ‘Deep VIP’ (D Style)-Not Roni Size VIP!

FisherisHigh

Anyone ever hear of this tune getting released?
Been looking for it since his Essential Mix back in early 08' and never heard it surface.

Not the Roni Size Vip either! Got that already. The only place I've ever heard it was toward the end of his Essential Mix but it's the fire!

Please Help!

-Fisher :afro::afro:

If his new LP is anything like his recent output i think i'll pass. Some of his remix work over the last year has been shocking!

What happnened to tunes like Let's Go, No Escape, Jump and Game Over? More of those please....

Hype's been playing a new thing called Face Fuck... pretty big although I've only heard it once on a system

I was gutted he never dropped Ho.... I always quite liked that tune. Hearing it in the End a while back it sounded sick

better have space animals on there, waiting waiting and waiting

btw anyone heard audio of frictions jump remix? :D

better have space animals on there, waiting waiting and waiting

btw anyone heard audio of frictions jump remix? :D

Yeah man that's been knockin about for at least a year now, not a bad remix... surprised it never came out

TC has been well quiet for a long time now

Yeah man that's been knockin about for at least a year now, not a bad remix... surprised it never came out

TC has been well quiet for a long time now

true that. camo & krooked are actually rinsin the jump remix pretty often that's where i heard it from, thought it's pretty new tbh

true that. camo & krooked are actually rinsin the jump remix pretty often that's where i heard it from, thought it's pretty new tbh

I was gonna say I'm surprised Camo & Krooked got hold of the remix, never heard anyone but Friction play it I don't think, but then I remembered they've just done a tune with Friction, so there we go...

Back
Top Bottom