TC - Driver

probably never as it's TC, he normally makes loads of dubs to play in his sets, but as this one is much talked about it will probably get released, dunno when though

yeh it will defo be released most of the tunes that tc dont release are the wack ones lol but all the bangers are released but i dont think it will be released for ages heavy tune though

can someone please tell me when this is getting released
Anybody got a clip 'DRIVER' to post up as i havn't heard much of TC's stuff lately - Unless it's the new one with the Jakes vocal in it when it drops that i heard him start with at Fabric a few weeks ago?????

spoke to him on tuesday he said july/august. im getting so bored of this song now its geting too rinsed
Like all his tunes. That's his problem, he can write dance floor smashers, but they have ZERO shelf-life. They're DOA (dead on arrival, not dogs on acid lol) before they're half way out the bag. For example, when was the last time you heard "Rockstar" played? That was the biggest tune in DnB for all of 5 minutes. And yeah part of it is b/c they get rinsed so bad, but other big jump up tunes last WAY longer than his. Screamer RMX for example has been around just as long, and you can still hear that out all the time. Imagine someone dropped Rockstar now, the whole place would collectively moan *ugh*.

will be out in the next couple of weeks. getting released with 'old texaco garage vip' on the flip. d-stlye recordings

how does tc make his money exactly ?? were he makes some fat tunes every now and again the y get used so much in sets etc people want them relise they aint out 4 another few months it gets rinsed some more on sets etc then when it comes out no1 wants it !! surely if he brought out his tunes a couple of weeks after its been heard on a few sets (so people no what it is and still want it) he would make a shit load more money so WTF :shrug:

how does tc make his money exactly ?? were he makes some fat tunes every now and again the y get used so much in sets etc people want them relise they aint out 4 another few months it gets rinsed some more on sets etc then when it comes out no1 wants it !! surely if he brought out his tunes a couple of weeks after its been heard on a few sets (so people no what it is and still want it) he would make a shit load more money so WTF :shrug:

unfortunately this is the massive problem in dnb too be honest. tunes get rinsed so quickly coz we (the customer) are aware of them instantly. tunes should be pressed and released so much quicker than they are, but who am i to see it's as easy as that... :pimp:

thing is its mp3s that are ruining the shelf life of tunes!bitd when you actually had to shop for tunes they wernt availible so easy like nowadays when you dropped tunes the crowd would go mental.now there like..."oh this is a tune ill get this for free later...sighs"its shit.mp3s are ruining the scene and djing as a whole in my eye.no disrespect but thats my opinion.

my question is why they would still release their songs after such a long time when they could make more money if they'd sell it earlier

Its coming soon... Backed with Texaco Garage. Its on nu urbans coming soon list. And yeah Driver sounds old to me already. Yuckkkk

Back
Top Bottom