tc - dillinja thing??

what is it mang?

i dont know anything for sure what ever i would write would be purely a theory, i just want to wait and see if anyone puts what im thinking so i can thank them for being more level headed and less imaginative :D

i dont know anything for sure what ever i would write would be purely a theory, i just want to wait and see if anyone puts what im thinking so i can thank them for being more level headed and less imaginative :D

ok. good thinking (y)

i heard this as well..i also heard thats why dillinja made Oi (who you) to say that tc was copying his style..if its true i dont know..think i read it on dnba a while back

i heard that when tc and dillinja where growing up together, at the age of 7 tc lent dillinja £2. he never saw it again.

it pissed him off so much he learnt especially how to produce music. had a few smashers so people knew who he was. Then realesed wheres my money to shame dillinja...

im only saying wat i heard. not what i just made up off the top of my head.

TC had beef with Dilly for not paying him money due for releases on Valve and Test. TC fucked off to Distorted Minds' label and made a diss track. Dilly got pissed off and said TC was teefing his style, which is a bit ludicrous as that was the reason why Dilly signed TC to Valve anyway.

This is all very old news now anyway./

TC had beef with Dilly for not paying him money due for releases on Valve and Test. TC fucked off to Distorted Minds' label and made a diss track. Dilly got pissed off and said TC was teefing his style, which is a bit ludicrous as that was the reason why Dilly signed TC to Valve anyway.

This is all very old news now anyway./

lol, why would he only bump tc and not danny c, craggz & parallel forces, friction, nu balance, fresh, a sides, dan mircale & majistrate :confused:

lol, why would he only bump tc and not danny c, craggz & parallel forces, friction, nu balance, fresh, a sides, dan mircale & majistrate :confused:

because tc's an arrogant midget with a huge noggin.....serious you could show drive thru movies on the guy's forehead it's that big.

Basicly Dilly was over at TC's. TC's piggy bank and a few Milky Bars went missing and the rest, as they say, is history

I heard its all just rumours, All artists on Valve/Test use Dillinjas samples. Wheres my money is about a promoter who never paid him apparantly. The Dillinja story is more interesting though...

:lol:

This place can be like a sewing circle sometimes...

The worst thing is its only the guys in here looking for gossip

FORSHAME!!!

I heard its all just rumours, All artists on Valve/Test use Dillinjas samples. Wheres my money is about a promoter who never paid him apparantly. The Dillinja story is more interesting though...

this.

Nah, It is about not gettin paid for a tune, if you listen in Wheres My Money it say summat like 'Running a record label, gotta have the right clothes, right wheels on ur car blah blah blah' And the tune in question is TC - Lets Go. Maybe if Dilly actually released some of the tunes he made he wouldnt be so hard up!!

Thats it, 'Not a Real DJ' is the promoter dig tune, In TC's rider before he could beatmatch he always stated must have 2 cdj 1000's, basically he turned up somewhere and one had broken that night leaving him up shits creek, Aparently he threw his toys out of the pram and started crying. Talking of all this not gettin paid stuff, theres a well known artist actually taking a well known big label to court at the mo as they beleive theyre owed in excess of £30,000. On top of this another very big label mentioning no names have been known for this also, so it does go on more than you would imagen, very sad really when you consider these labels clearly make more than most and yet still dont wanna pay up

Back
Top Bottom