tc - dillinja thing??

Brownie D

well i got told that apparently dillinja didnt pay tc 4 something,
so tc made wheres my money about him
any 1 kno if this is true and if so what went on?

cheers

I do like his stuff up until the point of Jump and Deep. Anything after, is :wtf:

yeah i cnt memba where i heard this from but parently when TC was just starting out he give Dillinja his samples or something and Dilinja used them in tracks and shit and didn't give any royalties to TC so TC made 'wheres my money' It sounds like some bare pilled up story probs told at a rave but some guy off his nut and then ppl belived him lol. But if its tru we'll nvr no.

yeah i cnt memba where i heard this from but parently when TC was just starting out he give Dillinja his samples or something and Dilinja used them in tracks and shit and didn't give any royalties to TC so TC made 'wheres my money' It sounds like some bare pilled up story probs told at a rave but some guy off his nut and then ppl belived him lol. But if its tru we'll nvr no.

the last decent tune by TC was No Escape and before that Lets Go.
all these recent tunes are swag.

i wouldnt want to believe this but it sounds quite intriguing

* that "Cos i dont give a Fuck....give a fuck" sounds pretty sick to be fair

I heard its coz Tc used to be a rent boy, and Dilly hired him for the night.

It was a lash and dash ting, so TC never got paid.
So he made a tune about it.

True story.

the last decent tune by TC was No Escape and before that Lets Go.
all these recent tunes are swag.

i wouldnt want to believe this but it sounds quite intriguing

* that "Cos i dont give a Fuck....give a fuck" sounds pretty sick to be fair

TC And Jakes - Haters

Big tune

Also at Nuera flip was good but not a s good as driver and tron wasn't my favourtie either!

i bet if tc read this shit he would be pissing his pants

i was about to write the obvious answer for the first post but i want to keep reading, its putting a smile on my face :)

i bet if tc read this shit he would be pissing his pants

i was about to write the obvious answer for the first post but i want to keep reading, its putting a smile on my face :)

Is it cos he got a tune signed but never received any payment for it? At a wild stab...

Back
Top Bottom