tb303 dnb compo SUBMISSIONS AND VOTING TRAD

which tune is the most magnificent and gleaming in the night, according to you!

• A

• B

• C

• D

• e

• F

• G

• h

• I

• J

Results are only viewable after voting.

logikz

I Am Not The King

hello everyone,

and finally welcome to the voting poll thread of dnbforums april 2015 TB303 DNB COMPO!

we got ten (fking 10 m8, fking BAGGINS M23) submissions and the quality is amazing,
so big up to everyone who submitted, really, you already won if you made it that far imo :) !

we should probably have the direct links to play from this page directly, does anyone know how to do that, cos i dont, and it would be much appreciated.

OK so as usual, one vote per person and you may NOT vote for yourself, when we have a clear majority of votes to declare a winner and 2nd and 3rd place (and no more votes seem to be coming in anyway) the judges step in and do the do.

our panel this time around is, i think, the finest weve had the pleasure of getting judged by so far, in the history of our forum compo tradition, its:

@tv_g from pinecone moonshine!
@Reactor Grits grits from eastern promise audio!
@Sammy Dexcell from dexcell!
and last but not least our very own @Mania !

big round of applause for this gang, come on, give it up, and one for yourselves too!
now let the games begin, updates to follow, as things progress.

did i go too late show there or... never mind,

xooxoxoxxox

Last edited:
@dnbforum im trying desperately to embed soundcloud player, but it just wont do it for me, no matter wat i do, can you help out a little you think, big man, cos im freaking out on this thing now and its taken all night to get this far, and now i get stuck on somthing as silly as embdding the player with the full playlist. if we only have song A visible, it will get 100 votes and listens, and the rest ignored, you see, is usually how it goes if the other tunes arnt visible. ok i gotta go to bed haha ffs cheers and good night!!

k518c.jpg

@dnbforum im trying desperately to embed soundcloud player, but it just wont do it for me, no matter wat i do, can you help out a little you think, big man, cos im freaking out on this thing now and its taken all night to get this far, and now i get stuck on somthing as silly as embdding the player with the full playlist. if we only have song A visible, it will get 100 votes and listens, and the rest ignored, you see, is usually how it goes if the other tunes arnt visible. ok i gotta go to bed haha ffs cheers and good night!!
Should be right now I've embedded them one by one.

Torn between 2 atm.. Both very different vibes but sick as feck but gotta give it to the geeza who wrote a whole track.

Some excellent entries in there. C & H really stood out to me. 2 completely different but well utilised takes on the use of 303 basslines and riffs.

I have cast my vote.

Excellent tunes lads! Different uses of the 303 which I really wanted to hear. My vote goes to track I (who ever did it, is a fucking don)

Nice one fellas, had a listen through and cast my vote, although there were 4 or 5 I just had to pick one out of, hard choice, will out those tunes when voting finished.

rockwell would love these? sure dude tag away, by all means! im still undecided whom to vote for, i mean there are some seriously badass tunes on here.

oh and spread this as much as you can ok? get people in here, to listen and vote, from any social media

question! should the judges have sample pack and key to who did what tune

im thinking yes. why not, they are judges after all

and big up ivan for spreading the word, please try to spread the word as much as you can, this is too quality to go unnoticed.

and later when the voting is over, we all post a little walkthrough about our tunes, technique, musicianshíp, inspiration, concept, reflection, critique, discussion, etc. our own and others, why not. nothing huge, just a post about your shit, i think that would be really interesting as there are loads of stuff like mixdowns and certain sounds id like to know about.

what say you, good idea or no

question! should the judges have sample pack and key to who did what tune

im thinking yes. why not, they are judges after all

and big up ivan for spreading the word, please try to spread the word as much as you can, this is too quality to go unnoticed.

and later when the voting is over, we all post a little walkthrough about our tunes, technique, musicianshíp, inspiration, concept, reflection, critique, discussion, etc. our own and others, why not. nothing huge, just a post about your shit, i think that would be really interesting as there are loads of stuff like mixdowns and certain sounds id like to know about.

what say you, good idea or no
Thats a great idea, Imo. Last time we only have the winners brag about his shit. I think we all need to brag about our shit.

Back
Top Bottom