Tayzer - Fire Fist [Playaz Dub]

FINALLY!

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

also, what worries me in the tracklisting for the show "Zero 7 Vs S.P.Y.-In The Waiting Line- Bootleg Dub" :( :(

Yeah, been waiting for this since 09.
Finally coming out in a few months.

same, first heard Hazard play it at Brixton Valentine's One Nation 09

Hype says its coming on a various artists ep with Zero T & Need For Mirrors - Vanity, Jaydan & Sub Zero - Weakness & Shimah - Sword Fish :D instabag when it surfaces

Last edited:
Artist name finally!

This was big when it was first getting played. Bit too rinsed for me now tbh though.

Looking forward to see what else he comes up with

i wont even buy this when it comes out, just seems like an OLLDDDDD worn out tune to me!
its been rinsed for years by all the big boys!
i will be surprised if this gets released!

i wont even buy this when it comes out, just seems like an OLLDDDDD worn out tune to me!
its been rinsed for years by all the big boys!
i will be surprised if this gets released!

coming on a VA playaz EP with something from Zero T & Need for mirrors, Shimah - swordfish and a subzero tune.

Cool

Yeah tune is decent enough but agree with whoever said that it'll probably just become a tease tune after a month. Will be interesting to see what he come with next

Cool

Yeah tune is decent enough but agree with whoever said that it'll probably just become a tease tune after a month. Will be interesting to see what he come with next

hopefully hes produced more in the two years its taken to release this!

hopefully hes produced more in the two years its taken to release this!

Obviously

But seeing as he's Hazard's brother i'd like to hope what Hazard's been doing rubs off on him and he releases some decent tunes rather than just being another wobble merchant. I guess he has a lot of pressure on him because of who is brother is but i'd hope he goes in his direction rather than just making lifeless jump up music

It's not been rinsed at all.. It's been played by Hazard for about a year to him self and then Hype started playing it. If the whole scene had been bashing it then yeah.....people could say it's been rinsed... far from it though.
Should be out April / May.

He's got some beats coming. He's not in no rush to bang out a track every week.. quality over quantity... Don't expect any one tone, waste synth, impack bollox with tin pan beats.

It's not been rinsed at all.. It's been played by Hazard for about a year to him self and then Hype started playing it. If the whole scene had been bashing it then yeah.....people could say it's been rinsed... far from it though.

He's got some beats coming. He's not in no rush to bang out a track every week.. quality over quantity... Don't expect any one tone, waste synth, impack bollox with tin pan beats.

Good to hear

Hazard's been playing it for about 2 years! Hype for about a year...

And whenever a new set from those two guys comes up every couple of months then I instantly get on the case see if there's any new dubs etc...and this tune has always appeared on their sets for those time periods.

Don't get me wrong, was a big fan of the tune and it still gets tha dance movin. Also very curious to see what he comes up with next...

But for me, this is rinsed

Hazard's been playing it for about 2 years! Hype for about a year...

And whenever a new set from those two guys comes up every couple of months then I instantly get on the case see if there's any new dubs etc...and this tune has always appeared on their sets for those time periods.

Don't get me wrong, was a big fan of the tune and it still gets tha dance movin. Also very curious to see what he comes up with next...

But for me, this is rinsed

Took the words out of my mouth.....i heard it atleast 2 years ago! and like u said, untill recently hazard played it on 80% of his sets, and hype plays it on nearly all his kiss shows

---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

to be honest, it goes off in a rave, but i wouldnt buy it

Back
Top Bottom