Taxman's next release

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Not sure if this has been posted already but he's recently updated his myspace, the next Taxman release will be "Original Ninja" with "The Circle" on the flip, should be dropping in about 2 months (not sure what label its being released on though)

big tingz

Its forthcoming on Ganja. Both tracks on one 12 ". After this will be Original Sin’s ‘D For Danger’ with ‘ Decibel’ on the flip. Apparently the brothers will be teaming up for a co-lab as well!!

surely an original sin & taxman hook up right now would be sick. they're both smashing the jump up scene in all fairness at the moment, regardless of what you think of them.

wouldn't mind getting my hands on d for danger, i like that little hook in it. set's the dance on fire every time as well.

Its forthcoming on Ganja. Both tracks on one 12 ". After this will be Original Sin’s ‘D For Danger’ with ‘ Decibel’ on the flip. Apparently the brothers will be teaming up for a co-lab as well!!

Thats a naughty 12". 'Decibel' is killing it at the moment.

D For Danger, Decibel, Original ninja, both RA remixes <--- ALL BANGING TUNES

The Circle <--- pure bollox... i cant imagine why that tune would appeal to anyone

orginal ninja is a rotten tune! been waiting for it to drop! the circle sounds too much like that shut up n dance taxman remix n the taxman dont understand remix. but out of the three the dont understand remix is by far the dirtiest....

the circle is now complete! yes this is a phat tune heard it on that original sin mix a while bak and then d for danger omg lol ganja are chucking out bad tune after bad tune atm

d for danger's gna be a badboi 12"!!! imo original ninja is much betta that the circle.... its actually a new tune rather than one that sounds like his last 2 releases...

Back
Top Bottom