TAXMAN's MIXDOWNS!

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Are horrible....I like some of his tunes but the mixes sounds distorted and sound noisy in the mix.

He needs to tidy them up a bit.

I'm loving his remix of 'Don't Understand' the mix doesn't sound right...especially when you mix it with other tunes.

Dont know whether anyone else has noticed it?

on the contrary, i love mixing in don't understand. can get a wicked double drop with swamp thing. sounds dutty.

i could probably understand what you're saying about some of his mixdowns, they seems a bit cluttered sometimes. but generally i think they're pretty good.

havnt really noticed it to be fair, if the tunes jus dont sound right maybe its a key thing

Flame suit on,

But digging through some old stuff the other day

I thought Vault - by penduhate sounds really nice through decent speakers

Anyone want to recommend me a good sounding ep/lp ?

:beers:

Also, what does "dutty" mean ?

I have never heard anyone in australia say it,

also "safe" ?

safe is greeting or parting comment like....safe m8 catch u next week...or safe geeza how u doin?.

Dutty just means dirty or grimey or heavy like that tune is heavy/dutty or grimey.....ur pick.

I must have mud in my ears. Every mix down on Playerz /Ganja etc are amazing if you ask me. The only prob i had was that it seemed that the tune Machete (promo) seems to be pressed of centre. Looks like me needle is having a brock out once on vinyl. Hope the full release wasn't like this :(

na i like to wait for the full releases and it seems fine to me ecept for the poor mixdown.

na i like to wait for the full releases and it seems fine to me ecept for the poor mixdown.

REALLY? Thats suprising the copy i got is a well produced and great press other then Machete. It sounds great but it is off centre which is looooong. I got the Double for Trouble maker which is worth £10 alone tho :)

Back
Top Bottom