TAXMAN's MIXDOWNS!

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Are horrible....I like some of his tunes but the mixes sounds distorted and sound noisy in the mix.

He needs to tidy them up a bit.

I'm loving his remix of 'Don't Understand' the mix doesn't sound right...especially when you mix it with other tunes.

Dont know whether anyone else has noticed it?

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
on the contrary, i love mixing in don't understand. can get a wicked double drop with swamp thing. sounds dutty.

i could probably understand what you're saying about some of his mixdowns, they seems a bit cluttered sometimes. but generally i think they're pretty good.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
That Don't Understant Remix is far too high pitched. Love the tune but agree with Subsonic does sound dodgy when mixing it sometimes.

dizzzeejungle

Junglist Down Under..
VIP Junglist
Flame suit on,

But digging through some old stuff the other day

I thought Vault - by penduhate sounds really nice through decent speakers

Anyone want to recommend me a good sounding ep/lp ?

:beers:

Also, what does "dutty" mean ?

I have never heard anyone in australia say it,

also "safe" ?

B

BDS

safe is greeting or parting comment like....safe m8 catch u next week...or safe geeza how u doin?.

Dutty just means dirty or grimey or heavy like that tune is heavy/dutty or grimey.....ur pick.

I must have mud in my ears. Every mix down on Playerz /Ganja etc are amazing if you ask me. The only prob i had was that it seemed that the tune Machete (promo) seems to be pressed of centre. Looks like me needle is having a brock out once on vinyl. Hope the full release wasn't like this :(

na i like to wait for the full releases and it seems fine to me ecept for the poor mixdown.
REALLY? Thats suprising the copy i got is a well produced and great press other then Machete. It sounds great but it is off centre which is looooong. I got the Double for Trouble maker which is worth £10 alone tho :)