Taxman

fz16qt.jpg

in my opinion, taxman is a very underated dj, should be up there instead of many others

he's also a badman at producing, although there are 1 or 2 I don't really rate much

just wanted to see waht peoples views were on taxman atm, imho his less - recent releases are better.

he's had a poor spell recently imo, overused the scan darker/circle/bullettproof monk remix high note hook on the end, done it on toooooo many tunes, he seems to back on form tho, been waiting a while for something as good as inspector deck or too bad, man that tune got rinsed...

Taxman has put out some badman tunes recently. Huge tunes.

He's had some classic tunes and has been experimenting ALOT recently.

For every "Harry's Revenge," he's been putting out a "Dreamland" or "Terminator X" that breaks the mold.

Totally underrated these days when guys like Original Sin or DJ Hazard take the spotlight. (Though, to be fair, they're both putting out creative stuff as well.)

he's a rather good dj i think, alot of producers cant actually mix that well, im not sure which order he began first though, he's been on a couple of times at an event a dj at and always smashes it

bleh.... most of his new stuff is boring and 'scene'! evasion remix was heavy, but then so was the original!

for me vintage taxman is siiiick! but his new stuff just stops my dancing in it's tracks!

but that is just my opinion, obviously some people rate him massivly... so he must be doing something right, just i don't like it!

Taxman = Badman. Clever producing & tight DJ'in he smashes OS & Sub-Zero evrytym! Bass Hertz - thts a killa makes a rave go OFF! Peace.

bleh.... most of his new stuff is boring and 'scene'! evasion remix was heavy, but then so was the original!

for me vintage taxman is siiiick! but his new stuff just stops my dancing in it's tracks!

but that is just my opinion, obviously some people rate him massivly... so he must be doing something right, just i don't like it!

I have to agree here.Only taxman pieces I have are Evasion (OG) and Too bad which I think is massive..but then..bought the Too bad VIP once and nearly through it against the wall.The original shits on it:D

in my opinion, taxman is a very underated dj, should be up there instead of many others

his dj'n from what iv heared on sets has been sketchy and i wud not say he is under-rated. I have only heared a few sets tho and none really recent so might just be the ones iv heared.
production wise i prefer him to OS and hazard by a mile!

I have to agree here.Only taxman pieces I have are Evasion (OG) and Too bad which I think is massive..but then..bought the Too bad VIP once and nearly threw it against the wall.The original shits on it:D

true, but too bad vip is worth a purchase just for block, that tune is fuckin large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom