TAXMAN

SubDuDE

just got it from the man himself that iced is coming to 12" with demolition man as its flip..
massive release taxman n heist

the man has fallen off recently, Original Ninja is prob the only tune of his in the last 18 months that hasn't just been a long bassline with a little high hook on the end

scan darker, the circle, outta national remix, robocop remix, don't understand remix...

boring...

hopefully these few new pieces on promo and this one means he's back in business, he used to be one of my favourite producers

hasn't he made a new tune called terminator x hype opens with at nye nec this year sounds totaly different to his previous tunes big step up in production

the man has fallen off recently, Original Ninja is prob the only tune of his in the last 18 months that hasn't just been a long bassline with a little high hook on the end

scan darker, the circle, outta national remix, robocop remix, don't understand remix...

boring...

hopefully these few new pieces on promo and this one means he's back in business, he used to be one of my favourite producers

disagree completely..all these tunes were bangers..original ninja is one of the recent releases i havent liked as much..apart from the version he gave to hazard

Back
Top Bottom