TAXMAN

Only Taxman Vinyl I got and rate The Rebate (G Dub Remix) / Evasion and Too Bad / Electric Blue..but will bag these two Evasion (Remix) / Sleeze and I Dream't Music / Unreal...Flips aswell big choons!!

I really like that Terminator X tune, its like old skool hip hop vibes mixed with classic jump up sounds

Just rolls along as well

Really like it

Taxman's making some wicked stuff at the moment, for those who might not know, there is serious jungle influence a gwarn right now...

I really like that Terminator X tune, its like old skool hip hop vibes mixed with classic jump up sounds

Just rolls along as well

Really like it

Taxman's making some wicked stuff at the moment, for those who might not know, there is serious jungle influence a gwarn right now...

Agreed..

Just rolls along as well

Really like it

:word: man, big tune.

Yeah Original Sin is really going for the jungle sounds in his tunes now, and now Taxman is catching onto them too.

yeah im liking the old jungle beats mixed in with the new sounds, sleeze is fucking sick though better than evasion remix i think but do love that aswell

Back
Top Bottom