Taxman - Synthetic Visions LP - Playaz

Beat me to it you sky fox you! :D

Also VERY pleasantly surprised by this LP! Taxman delivered the goods with this one! BIG UP

Last edited:
This is wicked, should definitely surprise a few heads

No More Anthems and Dayz Without You are the ones for me

Hmmm, listened to the clips and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. Some good tunes on there

Well done Taxman (never thought I would be saying that tbh)

can't wait for this to be listenable on anything other than itunes.

Gutted the collabs with this guy never made the cut though

00402697.jpg

http://www.junodownload.com/products/taxman-synthetic-visions/2412744-02/

came out today, any opinions?

the jungle track, Dayz Without You is quality. not sure why the whole album couldn't be in this style, instead it has to be almost like the token jungle tune for the older heads. out of the other tracks Close Your Eyes and Black Rain are big. not much else grabbing me though, quite a bit of middle-of-the-road dancefloory jump up on here. plus the token house tune, the token breaks tune....

http://www.junodownload.com/products/taxman-synthetic-visions/2412744-02/

came out today, any opinions?

the jungle track, Dayz Without You is quality. not sure why the whole album couldn't be in this style, instead it has to be almost like the token jungle tune for the older heads. out of the other tracks Close Your Eyes and Black Rain are big. not much else grabbing me though, quite a bit of middle-of-the-road dancefloory jump up on here. plus the token house tune, the token breaks tune....

I've just bought it so I'm downloading it now, I heard Black Rain and Rebirth on Crissy Criss's 1xtra show and thought that they were big so hopefully the rest of the album will be the same.

I passed on it to be honest. Didn't really bring anything new to the table and his 'Your House' version of 'My House' ruined the original in my opinion.

Right, not actually that impressed with this, there's a few nice tunes but nothing ground breaking and a couple of the tunes sound unfinished to me (or are really lacking any main melody or vibe) like "Mode" for instance. I'm liking Falling Down, Your House and No More Anthems, still not sure about Judgement.

Nice diverse selection for an album as you'd expect, Judgement and Black Rain for me!

Back
Top Bottom