Taxman+Original Sin Track 9????? with audio

lol if this is the hugely different turn and approach he's taking for some tunes on his album

...nice drumz matey :D

Have to disagree with this. Not sayin he cant mix, just that he choses not to. The man loves his switch overs!

IMO this is the most effective way of mixing jump up, there are certain tunes that sound good in the mix but 99.99% of the time it sounds shit, too much going on, that's my opinion anyway

IMO this is the most effective way of mixing jump up, there are certain tunes that sound good in the mix but 99.99% of the time it sounds shit, too much going on, that's my opinion anyway

second that, very few jump up songs can sound good when double dropped as the focus would be lost.
Coincidentally Overfiend by Original sin goes with every song ive tried it with

Going to get massive??

Do you forget he's one half of generation dub.... Probably one of the biggest names in dnb of all time.

I love it when people say things like this

About time good jump up / good jump up producers didn't get automatically slated just because of how much shit jump up there is about nowadays

Does sound like an OS track yeah, maybe OS & Taxman, sounds very unfinished though, I'm sure if they continue to work with it, the final product will be very nice, intresting vibe :)

Back
Top Bottom