taxman nec

WOT!!!!! WOT A FUCKIN JOKE!!!!! I DIDNT GO BUT WAS THAT THE HEAVIEST SET OF THE NIGHT? BKLAITANTLY WAS. SLAMMIN VINYL R FUCKIN CRAP. JUS PUT THE MOST WELL KNOWN ON THE PACKS TO MAKE SALES. KNOBS. KNOW ANYWHERE I CAN GET IT??? CHEERS MAN

:slick:

it wasnt slammin's choice about putting them on the pack or not....this got covered in a thread a while back,

but tbh andy c, friction, garryk were all better....not that any of them were on the pack

well they have already said it was because certain dj's didnt want to appear on the pack.

they said it was due to the fact that the stage was not set up properly (which i suppose led to skipping needles or something i duno), but certain artists did not want to to be on the pack because they felt it didnt represent how good they were.

get with the times mate :lol:

well they have already said it was because certain dj's didnt want to appear on the pack.

they said it was due to the fact that the stage was not set up properly (which i suppose led to skipping needles or something i duno), but certain artists did not want to to be on the pack because they felt it didnt represent how good they were.

get with the times mate :lol:

Ooooooohhhhhh I'm sorry! I'll try better next time!

WOT!!!!! WOT A FUCKIN JOKE!!!!! I DIDNT GO BUT WAS THAT THE HEAVIEST SET OF THE NIGHT? BKLAITANTLY WAS. SLAMMIN VINYL R FUCKIN CRAP. JUS PUT THE MOST WELL KNOWN ON THE PACKS TO MAKE SALES. KNOBS. KNOW ANYWHERE I CAN GET IT??? CHEERS MAN

:slick:

you didnt go yet u are sure it was the best set of the nite. :builder:

he wrote (if you want to start knit picking) but was the heaviest set of the night ? (question mark) means he asking a question not telling you it was the best set of the night !!

get your facts right

Last edited:
Gdub didnt really do it for me but i thought taxman totally killed it =] just wish shabba could have stayed an extra hour

Back
Top Bottom