Taxman - Look What You've Done

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Just bought the Taxman EP and listened to LWYD for the first time and am well pissed off. the dub version that hype was playing months ago had such a sick intro!! what happened??!!?? it used to be some beefy electronic build up with distorted pitched down vocals and it has completely changed!!!!!!

Just bought the Taxman EP and listened to LWYD for the first time and am well pissed off. the dub version that hype was playing months ago had such a sick intro!! what happened??!!?? it used to be some beefy electronic build up with distorted pitched down vocals and it has completely changed!!!!!!

If it was the one im thinking of, that was quite some time ago. Got an electronic build up with jungle clips in now, and Iah, I like it, love the way hes used the Roll da beats sample.

noooo_birds.jpg

This one has grown on me. Probs the only half-step, drum & bass-step, 2-step (or whatever you wanna call it!!) tune that's made an impression.

I did have to hear it inna dance to appreciate it though. Can propa bubble nice n slow to it...

This one has grown on me. Probs the only half-step, drum & bass-step, 2-step (or whatever you wanna call it!!) tune that's made an impression.

I did have to hear it inna dance to appreciate it though. Can propa bubble nice n slow to it...

It's just all about the URRRROWWWWWWWWWWWW sound on the drop lol

Even if you're not into the "drumstep" thing you just think fuck it that sounded rowdy so at the very least I'm gonna nod my head to this lol

I bought the promo of the EP for Harry's Revenge. The rest of it is pretty fucking pony and this tune is the worst offender. Leave the drumstep to Hazard....

I bought the promo of the EP for Harry's Revenge. The rest of it is pretty fucking pony and this tune is the worst offender. Leave the drumstep to Hazard....

BREEZE. :rolleyes:

Only tune i think is somewhat pony on the EP is If only (which isnt bad at all). Drunken Fool is a banger as well as this and Harry's Revenge. Well it speaks for itself.

EDIT: After listening to the "original" version - THANK FUCK that was put on it over the one on now.

Back
Top Bottom