Taxman & Heist - Ice'd - audio here

Dirty lurker of a tune, when are you gonna smash up Brighton Heistman?

Shit man i thought that first tune was yours!! Was gona say it sounds nothin like u an taxman, sounds alot like icicle lol. still not a bad tune, althought personally im not really into my jump up! but i know plenty of ppl that would love to buy/skank out to this 1! Big up!! Keep up the good work!

Do u happen to know wat that first tune was??:confused:

Really liking that "She's Cold" track!!!! The intro is sleek man!! Big ups!!! When's it coming out?

Shit man i thought that first tune was yours!! Was gona say it sounds nothin like u an taxman, sounds alot like icicle lol. still not a bad tune, althought personally im not really into my jump up! but i know plenty of ppl that would love to buy/skank out to this 1! Big up!! Keep up the good work!

Do u happen to know wat that first tune was??:confused:

the track its mixed into is 'organiser' by spectra soul

was speaking to a friend the other day and she owns a record shop which runs a night every now and then, and she told me she had you for the 27th of June

dont think I will be here in portugal as I am going to england right about that time but would be big to see you

was speaking to a friend the other day and she owns a record shop which runs a night every now and then, and she told me she had you for the 27th of June

dont think I will be here in portugal as I am going to england right about that time but would be big to see you

yeh im in porto 27th of june just after inno in the sun

Back
Top Bottom