Tatoos

The_BigZ

Anyone got any drum b bass tatoos?

I'm thinking of getting Junglist written on my forearm what you guys reckon?

Although I need somebody with sick art skills to design some Junglist type grafitti

Although I need somebody with sick art skills to design some Junglist type grafitti

I can get someone to design you a sick tattoo if ya want bro.... my best mates a Tattoo designer.... cant actually do the tattoos mind you but he designs some fukin sick ones!!!

hit me up on my msn

skeptik@hotmail.co.uk

and ill put you in touch with him....

my ex always wanted the v recordings sun/face between her shoulder blades, she never did.

i've got drum and bass tattooed on my eardrums*

i've got drum and bass tattooed on my eardrums*

SNAP!! same here!! where did you get yours done???

think mine was at my mates house a few years back...... think the guys who done it were called Loxy & Dylan who sang the song "Nightmare" while doing it!! hahahahahaha.

ray keith did mine at my very first valve

talkin about Ray Keith..... that guy definately wins the award for the most DnB associated tattoos!!! he's got fukin shit loads...... he's even got the barcode for his first release tatooed on his wrist!!! QUALITY!

DONT! Thats just tasteless! lol

talkin about Ray Keith..... that guy definately wins the award for the most DnB associated tattoos!!! he's got fukin shit loads...... he's even got the barcode for his first release tatooed on his wrist!!! QUALITY!

That's bad as fuck! I love tats, got 2 of my own

I've got a barcode tattoo at the base of my spine, it's not of my first release though... think that makes his better than mine doesn't it...

What's wrong with having Junglist with some sick tribal artwork in the background??

What other drum n bass tatoos could I get give me some ideas :)

What's wrong with having Junglist with some sick tribal artwork in the background??

What other drum n bass tatoos could I get give me some ideas :)

each to their own mate, I love tattoo's & if they mean something then get it.
I reckon it sounds cool.
ever seen this one? It's on High Contrast's myspace, it's wicked

EDIT: Added the pic in 'cause the link onyl works of you have myspaz

Last edited:
3 seperate ones on my upper left sleeve. i'm planning to get my whole arm done with more old school stylings thrown in.

i also have one at the base of my neck which looks a little like this...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 35
yea i got the v-recordings on my back inbetween the shoulder blades

i want to get another 1 on my leg but i really dont no what something to do wiv drum n bass

Back
Top Bottom