Taste The Difference

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
So, the phone was engaged fro 30 mins for my local takeaway, and the other places round here serve gristle grease nastiness. So in desperation I figure to grab some ready meals from Sainburys. But wtf the SO called Takeaway range is a pile of rank arse. Taste the difference between what and what exactly that is the question. Does anyone know ? Not that it s that burning a question, but I thought the good folk of waffle can help out here

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I hear yaz nice turd eating there too. I do usually cook, but shieeeeeet man been painting the flat all day fumes made me think it was a good idea I guess.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Thats how nang proper bakeries are, mans are willing to get shifted to acquire their wholesome wares...

Peeps are paying you to keep hold of baked goods coming outta sainsburys.

Real speak fam.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
lady in the bakery let me have my breakfast sammich this morninig when i didnt have enough money. she deserves flowers for being that nice to me.

but instead ill never come back. possibly vandalize her car. i lack any kind moral compass and quite often respond to the world around me with violence, inexplicable and unrelated violence, against those unable to fend for themselves.

but mines a golden compass accompanied by a soul-tiger-avatar. im trying to caffeine away my acute tiredness from last nights no sleep and massive heron, but i dont think its gonna work.