Taste Test

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
:mad: Try eating Peanuts ( that is PEA NUTS) and then drink some coffee...does it taste like mackerel or is it just me ??? Beeen dying to ask this for some time

mesh

VIP Junglist
the wonder of stedfast randomness abounds, life in the dnbforum universe is thrown another curveball of metaphysical proportions, as we careen wildly toward the vortex of fishy tasting nuts. ahem.

Its really quite obvious the the square of the number of peanuts engorged equals the inverse ratio of your coffee mug, divided by the amount of tea in china. you may have to talk to Indi about this, as he imports it and fucks up their trade deficit.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
har har at you lot in this thread!! seriously though what you dont want is to chew basil and then drink coffe, its a particularly foul chemical combinaion

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
What you need are Swedish / Scando 'Turkish Pepper' sweets, the outer boiled sweet bit is sweet sorta liquoricey, and then the inside is a sweet spicy pepper flavour.

I think they're gorgeous, and the 'melt' when the pepper gets released is a real tingly taste sensation, but they're a real love/hate thing.

I got a mate who usually loves spicy food and new flavours, and he's tried them twice (he forgot after the first time), and he hates them to the point of nausea and running across the kitchen to spit them out and drink anything to to get the flavour out.

The look on his face when he realises the flavour clash is about to hit is priceless...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
d breakneck, get those, mash them up, put in bottle of vodka, let it stand for a couple of days, hey presto, classic panty dropper shot round my part.

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
What you need are Swedish / Scando 'Turkish Pepper' sweets, the outer boiled sweet bit is sweet sorta liquoricey, and then the inside is a sweet spicy pepper flavour.

I think they're gorgeous, and the 'melt' when the pepper gets released is a real tingly taste sensation, but they're a real love/hate thing.

I got a mate who usually loves spicy food and new flavours, and he's tried them twice (he forgot after the first time), and he hates them to the point of nausea and running across the kitchen to spit them out and drink anything to to get the flavour out.

The look on his face when he realises the flavour clash is about to hit is priceless...
oooooh, sounds like the ideal practical joke oportunity, get him pissed, give him one of the said sweeties and when he goes to wash the flavour away, give him a fresh glass of piss (tell him it's apple juice) hahaha quality :lol:

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
d breakneck, get those, mash them up, put in bottle of vodka, let it stand for a couple of days, hey presto, classic panty dropper shot round my part.
OH WORD - proper swedish viking stuff

Another nice touch is that Fisherman's Friend make-it-yourself. Mash them to bits in a mortar, boil wiht little bit of water and mix with vodka. Instant refreshment and drunkedness.

Damn, gonna have to head down to teh local 'systembolaget' and back via a candy store...

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
we's got them blended in this "turkish pepper liqour" allready, you can buy from finland and sweden atleast i think, pretty tasty! good shot drink

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Mentos and Coca Cola..................
say no more.............
if you don't know what i mean check youtube........
:sick:

I've actually done this in my science classes at the school I work at.
It doesn't have to be Diet Coke (although Diet Coke produces the biggest reaction), and use mint Mentos. Its best to keep the Coke as cold as possible, as the lower temperature seems to make the reaction stronger. The trick is to get all of the Mentos into the bottle at the same time, so make a tube out of paper that will loosely hold them all make a funnel out of another empty 2ltr bottle (y)

Indi

VIP Junglist
Karl, the Mentos react with the Coke and cause it to fizz up and shoot out of the top like a fountain. And it goes BIG

Indi

VIP Junglist
LOL!

I don't think it will kill you if you eat Mentos and then drink Diet Coke, but I reckon you'd have some serious farting a gwarn

mesh

VIP Junglist
tbh I havent checked if the youtube link i posted does this, but if you quickly jam the lid back on the bottle and throw the whole thing at the ground (away from you) it takes of like a rocket, goes for miles, spinning like a firecracker

to finally take this thread completely off track here is a plain funny video, nothing to do with coke or mentos or mackerel

Attachments

Last edited: