DnB Tash Sultana - Higher (Beyond The Border Remix)

I like the string pads in the intro real nice progressions. The sidechain could be played with tho be more musical. high bass notes maybe could be another Simi tone or so higher perhaps. or its lacking weight in the low mids when int goes up like that. Ulterior Motive do a Tutorial on youtube or for purchase, but the go over how they tackle this problem. Also maybe another shuffle layer on the drums fill out a little. other wise solid keep it up!

I like the string pads in the intro real nice progressions. The sidechain could be played with tho be more musical. high bass notes maybe could be another Simi tone or so higher perhaps. or its lacking weight in the low mids when int goes up like that. Ulterior Motive do a Tutorial on youtube or for purchase, but the go over how they tackle this problem. Also maybe another shuffle layer on the drums fill out a little. other wise solid keep it up!
Thank's!! I also loved the introduction pad and the guitar riff hehe.I'll try to improve on what you said ,but I have one question. So , I should use another semitone as this sounds off?(use the # note? for a tom distance?) I'm a beginner into the music theory. Thank you for support man ;)!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom