TARANTULA???

Warmth

that song is a total bliss... ohh, but one thing that gets really on my nervs is that on their latest Cd
"Hold your color", they put in the, I think, "newer version" of the tune... I came across, on pure luck, the "old" tune and wow, it is a lot better, mainly cause of the bassline! I love how it raises after a few bars to the kind of monotony the new tune has- it's also kind of slow, i think, the old has more crunchy-ness:respekt: ....
Could anyone point me to more info on this one ??
if you don't know what I'm talking about then have a listen ->

Ps, the "raising" I talked about I highlited by removing low freq right before it comes :2thumbs:

Attachments

• TarantulaOld...rar
    341.9 KB · Views: 37
no, that's a remix I haven´t heard before... please, somebody else?? and please listen to the tune...

Warmth said:
no, that's a remix I haven´t heard before... please, somebody else?? and please listen to the tune...
Yeah I've not heard this version before. It does actually sound like someone's copied and pasted bits of it together from different mixes or whatever.

That said, Pendulum are well known for switching around different mixes of the same tune before deciding on a final mix to release.

but are you and everyone aggreeing this one is a fat one ?? and would like it on a Cd with .wav quality?

Back
Top Bottom