Tarantino Vs Krishnan Guru-Murthy

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I like QT, but he kind of comes across as a bit of a bellend here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Tarantino's always been abit of an odd ball but he makes great movies in this case tho it looks like Guru-Murthy is interrogating him rather than interviewing him maybe its just me

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Not seen Tarantino talking before so don't know what he's normally like but he does seem to come across as a bit of
a cunt, seems proper scatty though which explains his films I guess. Don't think the guy asked anything bad though just asked why he loves the violence.

stevejas

Haha a black man asking a racist why he wanted to do slavery classic.
You can see his brain ticking about what weird crazy shit he could do.

Last edited:

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I hate him. His acting in Pulp Fiction was horrible. Also..he is in gay love with that terribly overrated Christoph Waltz.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
they both come off as dicks, there is no need for that interview style and like dagz said it seems like an interrogation. and QT comes over way to defensive, maybe due to the onslaught of violence related questions, but then he ends up sounding like a whiney-bitch-child "i'm not doing it for you"

tewky1

VIP Junglist
I hate him. His acting in Pulp Fiction was horrible. Also..he is in gay love with that terribly overrated Christoph Waltz.
Yeah, but he is not really an actor is he. Made some very very good films, and has an encyclopedic knowledge of the film industry. Whiny twat or not, he is Cinematic Legend status!!!!

t345e

VIP Junglist
I'm on Qt's side here. Fucking Gurus asking him all the wrong shit really. It's just a film. It's like comparing computer game violence to real life violence.

Anyone watched tit by the way? Any good? Might watch it tonight.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Im waiting til it comes out in the cinema,

Im on quentins side too, hes always been a bit of an arrogant weirdo but as he said, hes just a film maker and doesn't want to get deeply involved in the wider debate of violence and guns, he shouldnt have to answer anything he doesnt want to. I felt Krishnan had this air about him from the start that he actually felt offended by the film and didnt like it?

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
yeah, cross purpose interview, KGM using it as a forum to try and badger a film maker about his prolific use of violence, and QT using it as a promotion opportunity for his film.

Agree with Harry, KGM seems like he's out to get QT

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN

Guru-Murthy is such a vecipherous cunt he makes me want to claw my eardrums out with a spork.

QT is tripped our saidway, but all geniuses are?

Krishnan is no genius.

Just twat.

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
meh. I think Django Unchained is brilliant

Strange seeing Tarantino lose his cool like that but that channel 4 guy is trolling him

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
" Well what if i was to say i dont like you or you're fancy pants nigger and i wouldnt sell you a tinkers bell "

Quote from the movie

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

this one is quite good as well
LOOOL watch @0.40 as he tries to take a sip of his coffee like a badman...can just imagine his inner monologue

"OH FUUUUUUUCK! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING HOT...WHAT WAS I THINKING?!"

Last edited by a moderator: