Tapepacks

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by The_Jungledon, Dec 31, 2012.

1. The_Jungledon

The_Jungledon www.FreelanceJunglist.com

SOME RARE TAPEPACKS FOR SALE

Hi all, i know we are in the good old digital age but i'm getting rid of some tapepacks, there is still some budding collectors out there i hope.
    Their just sitting there doing sweet FA so i may as well get rid.

Included in this lot are some tapepacks which have not been on the internet or i've never seen them before..

I think i have them recorded but my PC is in storage too so not sure.

Anyone if your interested have a look.

Oh and btw my ebay account got stopped some unknown ebay fucked up reason and i can only post up 10 items atm, i have loads more plus i have loads of vinyl that i'm getting rid off, mostly oldskool hardcore.

So if you don't like the tapepacks check back next week for the vinyl listing, check them out here. - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/oldskoolmadness/m.html?item=221171925701&pt=UK_Music_Cassettes_GL&hash=item337edfc2c5&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Cheers and laters guys.

JD

Ps, yeah i know the pics are sideways, fuking twat of a phone, nah i'm just thick i reckon.. ha..

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  2. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Bro i remember when you hooked me up with HS Lost in music. I had the pack but lost all tapes. Thanks again for that and if you know of any sites sharing sets hook a brother up ;)

On another note selling old packs what you thinking bro lol

3. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

id never sell my tape packs

4. The_Jungledon

The_Jungledon www.FreelanceJunglist.com

I don't really go on sites anymore but I used to use onlyoldskool.com. I got my account on mediafire blocked because some prick claimed to own the rights to the dreamscape sets I uploaded. I had 30gig uploaded.. still have about 400gig on me old computer but it's in storage..
    Their just sat there doing nothing and need some new slippers in me old age. Lol.