Tape Packs

Leo J

It sucks that the only place i cant get em is online..even then..its a fucking arm and a leg for shipping and shit.They dont carry them around my local record stores...anyone know if they do do distribution to us stores??As in accelerated culture,slammin viynl,MC convention...shit like that.I just dont want to have to fork over alot of money if i can get it here in the states somewhere...

Yeah if anyone's got any good info of where to get some round here (pompi) then plz let us know! Often see tape packs in the shops, but more often than not they're all over buot 4 months old. New ones needed!

If only I could afford to put a cd-player back into my car......

Orbit887 said:
Yeah if anyone's got any good info of where to get some round here (pompi) then plz let us know! Often see tape packs in the shops, but more often than not they're all over buot 4 months old. New ones needed!

If only I could afford to put a cd-player back into my car......
best place too go is a shop called (with it) its in cascades shopping center or reflex records (albert rd) :boom:

lokki said:
the ones in withit are old!!!

u wanna check www.jungleravers.com they got em!!
yer but its not about the age of box set its wat ones are good some time the new set are shit ie telepahy belivers blazer .crap there was one dicent tape
a old skool box set to get is ENERGY 97 absalout best fatest niky blak tape and jackfrost :gpeace:

Back
Top Bottom