Tapatalk problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
I haven't been able to make threads/posts on my ipod via tapatalk for a few days now.
I can view other peoples posts/threads but once i have gone to the hassle of typing out a reply on the stupid little touch screen keyboard and click post.
It comes up with some ghey error message saying something along the lines of

"It appears the server has some issue with tapatalk or your session has expired.If this problem persists , please re enter this forum from the account tab."

Tried that a few times and it still doesn't work.

I have also checked to make sure im running the most up to date version of tapatalk.

I haven't been able to make threads/posts on my ipod via tapatalk for a few days now.
I can view other peoples posts/threads but once i have gone to the hassle of typing out a reply on the stupid little touch screen keyboard and click post.
It comes up with some ghey error message saying something along the lines of

"It appears the server has some issue with tapatalk or your session has expired.If this problem persists , please re enter this forum from the account tab."

Tried that a few times and it still doesn't work.

I have also checked to make sure im running the most up to date version of tapatalk.
I'll have a look into it mate, thanks for letting me know.

I had to reign in a few of the plugins when we were being hacked a few days back.

On another note, since you removed the plug-ins Stu, I can now see youtube vids in peoples post's whilst browsing the forum on my iphone. Before I couldn't :2thumbs:

I'll have a look into it mate, thanks for letting me know.

I had to reign in a few of the plugins when we were being hacked a few days back.

I went to press "thanks" but then i remembered lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom