Tapatalk - cant find this forum

bn14

VIP Junglist
I cant find this forum on tapatalk since the update, on my ipod i can still use this forum but thats because i was logged in before.

Ive tried searching every word combination possible, it just doesn't seem to be an option now??

HELP!

bn14

VIP Junglist
Can one of the mods have a look at this from your end? Be a real shame if we cant use tapatalk.

Anyone else having issues?

bn14

VIP Junglist
If you were already on tapatalk then yeh you'll be fine but if you download on new device you wont be able to find this forum which is a cunt!

dnbforum

formerly faast...
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Maybe wait a little while. I just read this on the Tapatalk site "Up to 1 hour delay to update your forum record to Tapatalk Directory. Up to 24 hours delay to update your forum record to existing app users"

I added the forum to the Tapatalk Directory about 30 mins ago. I'm not sure why there wasn't already a record for it but maybe it has something to do with the recent upgrades.

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
Didn't wanna start a new thread but has anyone else's tapatalk not been loading at all? Mine is showing the newest posts from the 19th September.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
mine's been shit recently.
doesn't show new threads or when it does it takes ages to load. bit better since an update but still gash!

its fine on subscribed threads which i didn't know id subscribed to. mainly the big tits thread and armed's journal. both good to view while taking a plop.

EuroTide

VIP Junglist
is anyone else having problems with this on android ? ive been using it for a while now and everything worked well but now i cant connect to the forum any more.
already tried updating tapatalk as well as uninstalling and downloading it again.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
yup same problem, it will find the forum but wont let me login or view any threads

keeps saying "forum unavailable, please try again later" or something