Tap Ho (JoyC remix)

Hi all, this is a clip of my remix......My first track ive put on here, so please go easy! but all comments welcome good or bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man, if you've not long started producing it sounds decent mixdown wise atleast....
and with the kick patterns atleast you tried something different :)

Im not overly keen on the layout of the drop though, its quite stop starty if you get me..... almost too broken up.

Thanks for the feedback mate, Yeah havent been producing that long, so to get a comment like that im very happy. Yeah i thought the same about stoppy starty, it was what i was going for but maybe a bit to much!! haha!!

mixdown wise its good. the ideas are good, but i find it hard to give good feedback on a tap ho remix, as to me they all sound the same more or less!and im not a fan of the sounds in it. technique wise its good tho

mixdown wise its good. the ideas are good, but i find it hard to give good feedback on a tap ho remix, as to me they all sound the same more or less!and im not a fan of the sounds in it. technique wise its good tho

Yeah i compleatly get what your saying!! Thats why i tried adding some other bass sounds to change it up a bit!

Thanks for the comment.

guess its more of a vip than a remix, the original tap ho is that good that no matter how people re arrange it or change it its just never gonna be the same, the mixdown sounds alright though, the main synth seems abit loud but that may be because im listening through my tv speakers , sounds good tho bro

guess its more of a vip than a remix, the original tap ho is that good that no matter how people re arrange it or change it its just never gonna be the same, the mixdown sounds alright though, the main synth seems abit loud but that may be because im listening through my tv speakers , sounds good tho bro

Thanks for the comment mate. Yeah I guess it is a VIP rather than a remix.
Cheers for taking time to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom