Tantrum Desire

nafe1

sea turtles mate
VIP Junglist
Anyone liking the tantrum at the mo?, imo im loving the stuff they?,he?,she? is putting out.
opinions please, just wanna know what you heads are feelin.
sorry if there has been a post about this.

Yeah I like em. It's four guys and there own MC i'm pretty sure. Really like 'Ready To Go'. Although that kind of style is one I can get enough of pretty easily.

Yeah I like em. It's four guys and there own MC i'm pretty sure. Really like 'Ready To Go'. Although that kind of style is one I can get enough of pretty easily.

yeah i know what you mean, but for now their sick, have you heard electronic brain? fat track mate

TANTRUM DESIRE AER ABSOLUTELY KILLING IT AT THE MOMENT IMO! sorry for the caps but they'r producing to some killers. they'v done a remix (not sure of the name) but its on simon bassline smith's summer mix n comes in after sigma - front to back, its a big tune! the biggest tune atm tho is definately imo here they come. pure filth. one of my fav. producers atm!!!

Only a matter of time before someone starts rippin' on em' on this post guys.:boxing:

for sure. but they definately put some bangers out. got quite a distinct style and are one of hte few jump up producers i still got an eye on.

would be quite sick imo if theyd put some dancefloor or even neuro stuff out. think they could do it production wise.

They've really come on in the last few months ...

But yeah like someone said it would be nice to hear them put together a few darker bits and less of the womp womp crazy lead synth style

They've definately got the skills for it

I just feel sometimes like they're making average music really really well where as if they made good music half as well, they'd be smashing it even more, but maybe that's just their style

Anyways, big ups to them newest stuff is soliddd

for sure. but they definately put some bangers out. got quite a distinct style and are one of hte few jump up producers i still got an eye on.

would be quite sick imo if theyd put some dancefloor or even neuro stuff out. think they could do it production wise.

I totally agree. I can see some great stuff coming from them if they tried to change up the sound a bit.

Back
Top Bottom