Tantrum Desire - WTF

ChekOneTwo

Ok so I consider myself pretty into the DnB scene, constantly trawling for new tunes, I DJ myself locally as well...

...Last night, I came across Tantrum Desire for the first time (that I'm aware of anyway, actually noted the name ya feel?)

I'm a huge fan of Original Sin, he's my fav producer and I feel a bit like a cave dweller for not finding these guys sooner

But of my F*****g Gee TD are good! Just wanted to spend some of my time biggin' them up, if you haven't heard it already, check out the Runaway Bass EP....

Absolutely Savage!

....that is all

Where have you been bro, Tantrum Desire absolutly kill it im a massive fan of there work!

SAAAFE! Yeah, discovered TD about a year ago, seriously dig their stuff, love their techy/jump-up style. Would love to find more artists with a similar style, some of drumsound&bassline smiths stuff is quite simmilar, tehn again, same label ennit?

Woah Woah woah, ok so I'm new to this Forum as you can tell... Mikkandro? Whats with the hate? Are we not allowed to like Jump-Up on here?! Someone please fill me in as I am totally lost?

Dirty, Grimey Jump-Up is my kinda style or does that not go down well haha?

Music is there to be interpreted and appreciated on a personal level, I don't personally agree with the statement: "That guy is shit" or "This music is crap", IMO if I don't like something, I don't like it personally, its not for me to tell someone else they shouldn't like it because of that surely? Not all art can be appreciated by everyone, thats why there's so much of it...

I'm going to go and sulk and listen to "Hold Your Colour"...

...that last bit was a joke, but all you haters can't say you've never so much as tapped your foot to Pendulum, if you say you appreciate DnB surely you have to have a mutual respect for the Sub-Genre's even the ones you don't like...

...that is all

Woah Woah woah, ok so I'm new to this Forum as you can tell... Mikkandro? Whats with the hate? Are we not allowed to like Jump-Up on here?! Someone please fill me in as I am totally lost?

Music is there to be interpreted and appreciated on a personal level, I don't personally agree with the statement: "That guy is shit" or "This music is crap", IMO if I don't like something, I don't like it personally, its not for me to tell someone else they shouldn't like it because of that surely? Not all art can be appreciated by everyone, thats why there's so much of it...

...that last bit was a joke, but all you haters can't say you've never so much as tapped your foot to Pendulum, if you say you appreciate DnB surely you have to have a mutual respect for the Sub-Genre's even the ones you don't like...

...that is all

A man after my own heart, I like at least a few tracks from every sub-genre/style but I don't go around saying a track is shit....unless it is quite obviously crap and could've been produced by a 6 year old with a tin-can and a sponge

...that is all

ignore everyone

sick

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

...that is all

Jump up, It's in the game

or did you not see that part lol

I fucking despise that Mobius Strip remix, those 4 bars after the drop sound like an old megadrive game.

This tho.......

Last edited by a moderator:
He just keep overusing sounds, annoys me a lot.

Then again if you're an Original Sin fan, you'll be used to that!

...that is all

Well, there has just been a lot of jump up hate on this forum for some time. I don't hate jump up my self, I don't really like it, but sometimes I find some jump up tracks that i love, so yeah. It was just a little joke about how this forum has been recently, and I gave you that Taxman album thread as a great example.

I love Hold Your Colour, it is a fucking massive album.

Ah right fair enough, you just have to put up a hate shield these days, people are so opinionated I find! When music is playing, no-one else is listening to it but you if you get me...

Just like people in the commercial scene find dance music repetitive, I suppose you could say the same about any artist that you haven't taken the time to get into. Artists develop styles which is why they are known as an "artist", to me, Original Sin's tunes are all different, sure he has his style but if you find something you like then you'll appreciate most tunes they produce...

...I'm kinda going off on a tangent here but you get what I'm saying.

...that is all

tantrum desire kills it. jump up is good, tech is good, liquid is good,drumstep is good. its all good ffs. we love drum n bass.....that is all

Back
Top Bottom