Tantrum Desire (Audio & Discussion!!)

Mekar MC

London - Worldwide
Now I know there is a lot of heads who don't rate the jump up sound, personally I am one of them but when I get to work with guys who are making the beats them self, you can only feel what they are doing!.

99% of the tracks up in this mix are tantrum's .. they have the future in their hands.

I was invited to Kool FM on the weekend to work with..
Also the Tantrum Desire MC - Chronic Insomniac.. A Lyrical Genius.
I had a tape of this guy bk in 1999 & was one of the guys who got me on this, its always good vibes when we get together.
listen out for his story's & metaphors. complete next level shiz..

well, enuff wit the bullshit & bk to the music...
Enjoy
click hereeeeeeee

Last edited:
I wouldnt say they run tingz right now but they're defo getting stronger with each release, looking forward to hearing this mix.

Now I know there is a lot of heads who don't rate the jump up sound, personally I am one of them but when I get to work with guys who are making the beats them self, you can only feel what they are doing!.

99% of the tracks up in this mix are tantrum's & for a crew of producers (2 or 3) under 20years of age.. boy.. they have the future in their hands.

I was invited to Kool FM on the weekend to work with..
Also the Tantrum Desire MC - Chronic Insomniac.. A Lyrical Genius.
I had a tape of this guy bk in 1999 & was one of the guys who got me on this, its always good vibes when we get together.
listen out for his story's & metaphors. complete next level shiz..

well, enuff wit the bullshit & bk to the music...
Enjoy
click hereeeeeeee

yyeeeaahhh bwoi!! gonna check this shit out.... you managed to get it recorded then bro?? sorry man was at the mrs' house all weekend...

We need to get Tantrum down to Force bro....

the ep that came out this red was pretty deadly. some decent tracks on that. slightly different to most jump up out there, it's got a little twist to it. not quite sure what that twist is. but it sure is twisty.

Back
Top Bottom