Tanning Bed For Your Pet Cat/Dog

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Tanning Bed For Your Pet Cat/Dog

This is a tanning bed for cats and dogs. Also, it is a sign of the apocalypse and/or the downfall of our society. Because really, when you're tanning your pets, you don't deserve to have any influence over the rest of the world. You're officially an idiot. STICK THEM ON THE BBQ INSTEAD

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
The cat is one of those sexy ladies with no tops on at the beach and the dog is one of those fat english tourists trying very hard to get a tan, on the same beach.

valerie

Is there really a pet owner who's still sane will ever do try this to his pet? I don't get it why cat and dog need to have a tan skin. Seriously, this makes me laugh so hard. :D

Last edited:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
the funny thing about this is that "valerie" found this thread....wtf are these new members all on.....great 1st post....sounds like he was on some form of drugs when posting....

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
I'm just curious to know what use a sunbed is to an animal that is predominantly fur. Surely it's like a wookie trying to tan, 100% futile

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
My cat's pitch black, what the fuck does he need this for?

He bums around in the sun all day allready.
Given where you're from I would have thought that last statement is very unlikely. It would be an act of cruelty not to buy it for him...

Dont cats freeze their balls off in Norway?