talon - Premonition

Sounds.... Professional

Nice sounds, Nice buildup, Nice structure... Not really a lot to say, except that it is a nice tune ;D

Everything this guy does........does!

As always I cannot fault your stuff. I love the way your tracks just flow, and gel together.

Why have you not yet made multi-millions through your music!

Very nice.
Only one comment. The intro sounds great and well balanced, as does the main section. I just don't think you need such a big difference in level between them. I'm sure you could reduce the difference by half and still have a punchy drop.

But whatever, sounds great.

clean production talon... nice work mate :)

drums have a really good punch to them.. really like the synth that comes in with the drop... not too keen on the other bits of synth melody as they make the piece as a whole seem rather cheery and less serious. but the mixdown and the quality sounds great.

Solid Progressive DnB! Prod is solid... your main running hats could be a smidge bigger imo (1 DB), but the rest of the Perc is perfect. Well... I was going to say the SD could be a bit brighter too, but now that I think about it... I suppose what you've uploaded is compressed a bit, so that explains the loss of sibilance I'm noticing.

Nevermind, Prod is fine.

Track is easy listening and has some fun quirks to it.

:keepjammin:

Back
Top Bottom