Tallen - Ice Cave [CHIPTUNE/8BIT/F4F] Hardest beat you'll hear this year

Hardest beat my arse.
It's too short to tell much about variation and structure, and you've haven't got haven't got that many elements: you want some other parts not really a finished tune IMO.
Kick is hefty enough, but snare isn't great. Could be much brighter and more percussive, either layer it, eq it or find a different sample.
Keep working on it.

Hardest beat my arse.
It's too short to tell much about variation and structure, and you've haven't got haven't got that many elements: you want some other parts not really a finished tune IMO.
Kick is hefty enough, but snare isn't great. Could be much brighter and more percussive, either layer it, eq it or find a different sample.
Keep working on it.

I didn't listen to the track yet, but if OP said it's a chiptune, how on earth you'd get punchy kicks and snares on a 8-bit sample? I'm asking because I never made a chiptune song.

I didn't listen to the track yet, but if OP said it's a chiptune, how on earth you'd get punchy kicks and snares on a 8-bit sample? I'm asking because I never made a chiptune song.
You don't. As far as I can tell, these aren't 8 bit drums. So technically, it's not a real chiptune. If you're gonna use 24 bit drums, might as well use good ones...

Hardest beat my arse.
Keep working on it.

I take it you're not an alternative Hip-Hop / experimental enthusiast?

Didn't mean to hate quite so much, sorry.
I like experimental stuff, not really Hip-hop, but I still have ears so therefore I have a right to an opinion.

I never stated you were not entitled to an opinion. No need for such retaliation after a direct question regarding your musical preference. :(

Back
Top Bottom