'Talking About Nothing' -take a listen if you're bored

This is really nice man i like it alot! I went againts my own will to listen to this an im glad i did cause its chilled me right out!!
Next time just post a breif description of wat to expect i.e this tune is mellow an minimal dnb etc.

Productionally it sounds quite tight but im gettin the impression these are all presets? Could be wrong but they sound a bit cheap n digital imo, could do with more high end seems like your missing some top end 'shiney' noises like a crash for instance lol or some fx of some sort, just a personal observation but the track works man very instra:mental sounding, love the use of the vocal too. Big up!

That shit is TIGHT. Pre-sets? doesn't matter if you're making a quality tune at the end of the day it's still good however you made it.
Really enjoyed that.
Just picked up a few clicks in there, dunno what from, and a weird noise like room noise from a mic? Dunno, nothing major.
Really sweet little track. Nice.

cheers for the kind words all

haha, they aren't presets, although I almost take that as a compliment, took a lot of care over the creation of the beats etc...

Wasn't going for that shiny hi end sound on the drums, was going for a deeper one this time, so the lack of a high ride or whatever is very much intentional

All good man sorry to doubt it lol just had a hunch.
Ive been flooded by peoples sound on here its almost brainwashing!! Nearly all the stuff is not created by them. (an u can really hear it)
Sounds like pot luck with arrangement of samples n presets? My doubts of my judgment were on how u used the vocal as that shows alot of skill, the rest you could easily of got lucky with using presets etc ;)
Anyway, my bad, look forward to hearin more!
Peace!

Back
Top Bottom